Full Time Contract: June 2018 – December 2020
Wage Range: $36.22 – $45.26
The Campaign Manager will develop and lead the implementation of the Foundation’s $3 million+ capital campaign to support the construction of a new Nature Centre at the Scanlon Creek Conservation Area in Bradford. Owned and operated by our partner, the Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority (LSRCA), it will be the premier destination for experiencing and learning about nature.
What you offer:
- Completion of post-secondary education in Arts or related disciplines; Business major preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the not-for-profit sector.
- Demonstrated track record in capital campaign fundraising.
- Familiar with office software (MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint), e-Tapestry donor management software and WordPress.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of volunteer board and committee members.
- Knowledge of York Region and Simcoe County.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills, including the ability to motivate staff and volunteers.
- Effective time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Inspired by the work of the Lake Simcoe Conservation Foundation.
- CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) is an asset.
What you will do:
- With the support of the Executive Director, Board of Directors and the Campaign Leadership Cabinet, lead the implementation of the $3 million+ capital campaign.
- Develop, implement and monitor the capital campaign plan and budget.
- Ensure the organization, maintenance and accuracy of comprehensive records in e-Tapestry database.
- Ensure campaign volunteers receive appropriate information, guidance and support.
- Identify prospects, build relationships and solicit major individual, foundation and corporate donors.
- Develop and implement the campaign donor stewardship process.
- Provide information and updates of campaign activities and accomplishments at Board of Director, staff and committee meetings using a variety of tools.
- Develop and implement a communications plan to engage the region in the importance of the new Nature Centre, creating a higher profile for Scanlon, the Foundation and the capital campaign. Prepare on-going internal and external campaign communications.
- Oversee the design and production of all campaign materials.
- Develop and implement capital campaign donor recognition policies and procedures.
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week, Monday thru Friday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Start Date: June, 2018
Please forward a single pdf document that includes a résumé and covering letter to LSRCA’s Human Resources, referencing Competition #14-2018, by 4:00 pm on May 11, 2018 to careers@LSRCA.on.ca.
LSRCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), LSRCA will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted in regards to this competition and you require disability – related accommodations, please inform Human Resources.
All personal information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. We thank all applicants for their interest in the LSRCA; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.