Working together to inspire a cleaner and greener community for today and tomorrow
New Home Builder Program
We all know that the Lake Simcoe watershed is growing at an unprecedented rate so lets work together to help support a healthy ecosystem.
Welcome Home to the Lake Simcoe watershed!
LSCF’s IGC program welcomes new home owners of participating developments to our beautiful Lake Simcoe watershed; giving them incredible discounts on eco friendly products and services in a fabulous Welcome Home gift bag. Builders can participate by pledging to support priority Lake Simcoe watershed restoration and protection projects for each new home sold in their development.
If you are looking to purchase a new home check out the participating developers. Click on each builder to get more information on their respective development:
- Ballymore Homes: The Villages of Killarney Beach, Innisfil
- Oxford Developments: Mt. Albert Village
- Yorkwood Homes: Sharon Village
- Wycliffe Thornridge: The Enclave in Sharon (picture at right)
- Lakeview Homes: Estates of Glenway in Newmarket
- Andrin Homes: Estates of Glenway in Newmarket
- Mattamy Homes: St. John’s Forest in Aurora
- Lindvest Homes: Aurora Glen in Aurora
- Mosiak Homes: Vales of Glenway in Newmarket
- Lormel Homes: Carson’s Creek in Lefroy
- Geranium Homes: Forest Trail Estates Ballantrae
- Geranium Homes: Friday Harbour
- Brookfield Homes: The Arbors in Aurora
- Brookfield Homes: Fox Trail in Uxbridge
- Brookfield Homes: Timberlane, Aurora
- Brightstar Corporation: Crates Landing in Keswick
Thank You Mattamy Homes!
Thanks to our generous Welcome Home Gift Bag Partners:
- Bradford Greenhouses
- Nature Clean
- Lake Simcoe Living
- Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority
If you would like to participate in the Inspiring Greener Communities program, please contact Cheryl Taylor, LSCF Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-8951281 X310.